Introducing the all-new mazdacare
All new Mazda vehicles purchased from January 2015 onward are automatically covered1 with:
- 5 year/unlimited Km New Vehicle Warranty2
- 5 year/unlimited Km Corrosion and Anti-perforation Warranty
- New Passenger Vehicle Roadside Assistance Program
- 5 year/unlimited Km Roadside Assistance
- New Passenger Vehicle Service Maintenance Program
- 3 year/100,000 Km (whichever occurs first) Servicing at no additional cost3
- The all-new mazdacare is being back-dated to 1 January 2015 for all passenger vehicles sold, with the exception of the recently introduced DJ Mazda2, which also receives the new mazdacare program since the vehicle’s launch (Nov/Dec 2014). Your new mazdacare support program is effective from the first day of vehicle registration.
- The New Passenger Vehicle Warranty program comprises a 3 year unlimited Km bumper to bumper factory warranty and a comprehensive Major Component and Safety System warranty for an additional 2 years/unlimited Km. Therefore the total new vehicle warranty period is 5 years/unlimited Km.
- Mazda New Zealand covers all routine service maintenance costs including Parts, Lubricant and Labour for the duration of the program when service is performed by an authorised Mazda dealer.